Sunday, November 13, 2011

Visiting Uncle Bob

We made a surprise visit to my brother Bobby a few weekends ago. It was great to see him, we all miss him soooo much, especially Sophia, she loves her Uncle Bob. He had no idea Sophia and I were going, so it was great to see his face when he opened the door and gave us big hugs. We also got to see him play!

Giving Uncle Bob good luck kisses before the game


It was Family and Sophomore night

Yay Bobbo!!
Yay Jacob!!

Giving kisses and hugs to the mamas :)

Proud mama!
Captains

Starting line-up


She loves her applesauce

Cousin Eric and his girlfriend Laura
Uncle Freddy and Aunt Martha





Run Jakie







Get'em Bob!

She was sooo tired
Uncle & Soph had matching shoes
Kisses
Dorm room


I know I have said it before, but I am so proud of my little brother and cousin. Stay tuned, I am sure they are going to have more adventures and I will definitely be writing about it! Love you both!!

No comments:

Post a Comment