Monday, October 24, 2011

Old Summer Posts



Whenever I get a chance, I try to add to my blog. I usually start a post and add to it when I get some free time. I have been so busy, but I just realized that I have a few posts that I haven't published from the summer, so I thought I would combine a few pictures from each.

This video is of Sophia in June. She loves to talk on the phone, and thinks the Easter Bunny is one of her best buds. Her she is talking on her phone (spoon) to the Easter Bunny about Shamu, cheese, chocolate milk and more, enjoy:



You should hear her vocabulary now, it's amazing how much she has learned in 4 months. We can actually have an all out conversation with her. She tells us what she likes and especially doesn't like.

This next few pics were from 4th of July:


 Telling Daddy which one she wants




 I love both these pictures, her face is priceless




 With Grandpa and Daddy
 Putting out the smoke
 Grandma and Nino came over to watch the city fireworks with us

Sophia's first day of pre-school:



 She picked her Dora backpack and her Minnie lunch box or as Sophia would say, her eat box :)

Off to school she goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment