Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Please VOTE!

One of my dear friends and sorority sister, Brittany Toll, will be competing for Miss USA on June 19. For the first time in Miss USA history, you can help choose a semifinalist (Top 15) at Miss USA. All you have to do is go HERE to vote! You can vote up to 10 times per day, and it’s really easy. Brittany is a former Miss New Mexico Teen USA, and a Top 10 finalist at Miss Teen USA. She is currently Miss New Mexico USA and is a full-time pre-kindergarten teacher in Gallup, NM. To find out more about Brittany and to support her, please visit her fun blog, Happy Brittany. She is funny, smart and an incredible talented young lady, and is beautiful inside and out! Please take a few minutes out of your day to vote for Brittany, I know she will appreciate it and so will I!


I loved cheering Brittany on at the Miss NM USA Pageant in Ruidoso, unfortunately I can't attend Miss USA in Las Vegas, but I will definetly be cheering loud for her at home!

Love her!


It's that easy! Thanks for voting!

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment